1. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP?
>>>> 6 yrs and counting....
2. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
>>>> A bag from hubby....
3. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE?
>>>> I don't think so....
4 . THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON?
>>>> I don't spend a lot of money...because I don't have it...LOL
5. LAST FOOD YOU ATE?
Rice and nilagang baka for lunch....
6. ONE FAVORITE SONG?
>>>> It changes everytime I hear something I like - right now, Heaven, Only Reminds Me of You and Nouvelle Vague:Dance With Me [because it's playing on Sweet-D's blog]
7. WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
8 .LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED:
>>>>A friend's wedding in California back in 2005.
9. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND:
>>>> This morning....I consider my hubby my bestfriend.
10. WHERE 'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS?
>>>> A cafe near our school in Taiwan.
11. CAN YOU COOK?
>>>> I think so....I have no choice.
15. CAN YOU BAKE?
>>>>> I can but it's only for my family's consumption.
16.LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
>>>>> I can't remember actually.
17. LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF.
>>>>> My being pragmatic.
18. HATE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF?
>>>> Hmmm...I can't think of any....my 'bilbil' maybe???LOL
19. CAN YOU SING?
>>>> Yes I can.
>>>>> What drink? My fave? Water
21. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?
22. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?
>>>>I used to but I have not had coffee in years.
23. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?
>>>>> Can't remember. It's probably a telemarketer. I try not to answer those calls.
24. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED?
>>>>> N/A. I don't have a celfone for texting.
25. CAN YOU PLAY POOL?
>>>>> I have never tried.
26. CAN YOU SWIM?
>>>>> Nope. I wish I can.
27. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
>>>>> Dibs cookies and cream.
2 8. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING?
>>>>> The first time was a few minutes before 5 AM to send hubby off to work. Next was at around 8 AM.
29. WHAT DID YOU DO THIS WEEKEND?
>>>>> Laundry and lots of it.
30. ARE YOU SMILING?
>>>> A little....because of this question.
31. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW?
>>>>> Not really.
32. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
>>>> Like in high school? None.
33. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER?
>>>> Yes, 1 sister.
34. ARE YOU IN LOVE?
>>>>> Yes, I am.
35. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW?
>>>> My family back home in the Philippines especially my 'apo' by my niece.
36. WHO ARE YOU OF THINKING RIGHT NOW?
>>>>> My friend who just called and my hubby.
37. WHAT WERE YOU DOING 10 MINUTES AGO?
>>>>> Talking to a friend from California.
38. IF YOU WERE A COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?
>>>>> Green - soothing to they eyes.
39. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE RIGHT NOW, WHERE?
>>>>> Toss between the Philippines to see family and friends and Taiwan to see some friends.
40. WHAT MOVIE CAN YOU WATCH OVER AND OVER?
>>>>>> None that I can think of.
41. FOOD YOU'RE CRAVING FOR RIGHT THIS MINUTE?
42. NAME 5 PERSONS WHOSE NAME START WITH THE LETTER "K
>>>>> Karen, Katherine, Kristine, Kay and Kat kat
43. WHERE'S THE BEST PLACE TO EAT ICE CREAM?
44 . WHO IS YOUR CELEBRITY CRUSH?
>>>>> No one.
45. SONG LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
>>>>> Not listening to any at the moment but I was listening to "Dance with Me" in Sweet-D's site a few minutes ago.
46. WHERE DID YOU HAVE YOUR LAST VACATION?
>>>>> It's been a while. California about 2 yrs ago.
47. ARE YOU ONLINE?
>>>>> Of course....I'm doing this tag, right?
48. WHO DID YOU CHAT WITH TODAY?
>>>>> My friend - on the phone.
49. ONE THING TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE.
>>>>> Breathe???? Seriously, probably tell all my friends and family how much they made my life happy and fulfilling.
50. ARE YOU BORED?
>>>>> A little bit.
That's what happened with this blog. It seems the host for the personalized blog template I used to have expired. I checked one day and ...
When the little one was about 8 she asked 'Santa' for a keyboard for Christmas. It was one of the many items in her list and she kne...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm talking about our little one! She moves sooooo sllllooooowwww in the morning. I get tired just waiting...
Content by Sol Rosales With the economy in the position it is I know I should be lucky to just have gotten hired but I never really knew a...