1) I can't [don't?] dance...at all. I only remember dancing once in my life. I was in 2nd year high school and my patrol team HAD to dance so I danced 'cha cha cha'....and it never happened again... at least none that I can recall.
2) I believe that everything happens for a reason.
3) I don't mind doing household chores...including cleaning the bathroom.
4) I've never been hospitalized because of a sickness/accident. The only time I was admitted to one was during the birth of the little one.
5) I have a vivid memory of the last time I had a hair cut before my father decided to grow it long. I think I was about 5. The next time I had a real hair cut was 4th year college, just before my year book picture was taken. I was 21.
6) I didn't attend my college graduation. I really didn't want to. My classmates & some of my teachers tried to convince me otherwise but there was no changing my mind.
7) I *thought* I wanted to be a nun. I even asked my father's blessing if I could enter the convent right out of high school. It's a good thing he said NO! or I won't be here...hehe.
8) I'm not afraid of ghosts but I don't like scary movies....tee hee...
9) I 'used' to have a very good memory of things...I still do but it's not as good.
10) It took me 10 DAYS to finish this. Nah...but close...