Nobody [I mean nobody...huhu...nobody loves me...] asked me to answer these 37 questions but I did it anyway..ha! I grabbed it from Ms. Tess' blog so thanks much Ms. Tess. It's long but it's ok kasi ala akong magawa and I don't want to watch "Pati ba Pintig ng Puso" again....bwa hahahaha..
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
- Dawter - she's pretty funny
2. What were you doing at 0800?
- Sleeping still...woke up at 5 AM to see my Babyduck off to work.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
- Eating lunch
4. What happened to you in 2006?
- Hmmm....nothing major but we went to Maryland so I could attend a conference/training in the Univ of MD for my job...it was a business and pleasure trip...I did the business, hubby and dawter did the pleasure...Hmmp
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
- "Good job, baby" after my little one did some kind of a Disney cheer.
6. How many beverages did you have today?
- 2 - Hot Cocoa and water
7. What color is your hairbrush?
- I don't have a hairbrush at the moment, I have a green comb though..is that good enough?
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
- Balikbayan box I sent to the Phils on Monday.
9. Where were you last night?
- At home...where else?
10. What color is your front door?
11. Where do you keep your change?
- Coins go to my daughter straight to her piggy bank.
12. What's the weather like today?
- HOT!! HOT!! HOT!!! 90s I think
13. What's the best ice-cream flavor?
- Anything choco..but I like Dibs now because it's mess-free.
14. What excites you?
- My hubby...haha.
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
- Today? Not yet. Yesterday, yes! It changes by the day. I have a really long hair - way past my hiney. Last time I had it cut was a year ago and it was done by my husband.
16. Are you over the age of 25?
- I think so...but I don't feel older than 18..ha!
17. Do you talk a lot?
- Well not anymore...my daughter beats me now...she does all the talking now.
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
- Never did...and it's no longer on air. Is it?
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
20. Do you make up your own words?
- Not really but my daughter thinks so when I'm speaking Tagalog.
21. Are you a jealous person?
- It depends...if I have the reason to be jealous then I get jealous.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
24. Who's the first person on your received call list?
- Caller Id on my land line - My husband. Celfone - none because I don't have a celfone now.
25. What does the last text message you received say?
- N/A...no celfone...oh but I can receive text via Yahoo IM but I have not received any recently.
26. Do you chew on your straw?
27. Do you have curly hair?
- Which hair...haha. The hair on my head is as straight as an arrow.
28. Where's the next place you're going to?
- What place? Outside the house or inside the house? Inside - it's a toss between the kitchen and the bathroom. Outside - probably Walmart on the weekend.
29. Who's the rudest person in your life?
- I don't let 'rude people' in my life.
30. What was the last thing you ate?
31. Will you get married in the future?
- I sure hope not. I intend to be married to the same person forever and ever. Amen.
32. What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks?
- "Pati ba Pintig ng Puso"..lol...that's the only movie I've seen [thank you, you tube] in ages so it's the best and the worst.
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
- My little girl and of course, my husband.
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
- Dishwasher did it but I loaded it. I need to unload it then load it again. Neverending dirty dishes.
35. Are you currently depressed?
- I don't think so. Am I???
36. Did you cry today?
-No. I have not cried in a while.
37. Why did you answer and post this?
- Nothing much to do. Work is slow and I'm thinking of things to put in my blogs..so this is a good one.
That's what happened with this blog. It seems the host for the personalized blog template I used to have expired. I checked one day and ...
When the little one was about 8 she asked 'Santa' for a keyboard for Christmas. It was one of the many items in her list and she kne...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm talking about our little one! She moves sooooo sllllooooowwww in the morning. I get tired just waiting...
Content by Sol Rosales With the economy in the position it is I know I should be lucky to just have gotten hired but I never really knew a...