I first got this a Tag from Emma......but today, Annie tagged me as well so I'm re-posting it...how's that for recycling...LOL. Anyway, thanks much to both of for thinking of me...appreciate it as always.
THE RULES - List of 7. Each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their blog. People who are being tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog, list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.
1. I'm an orphan. Well, I was orphaned in 2000. My parents passed on 4 months apart.
2. I was in the LRT that was bombed on December 31, 2000. I was on my way home to Pampanga from Paranaque. I like being in front whenever I'm travelling via bus, car or LRT so I would usually choose the front train. On that day though, there was a lot of people taking the LRT that the front one was full, so I took the 3rd or 4th one. The bomb was placed in the front of the LRT. Lucky me, eh? We had to get off in the middle of the tracks because they had to stop the train. I probably walked about a mile to shake off the nerves.
3. I taught myself to play the guitar...self-taught baga. Both my older brothers play the guitar so I would see them playing guitar all the time. I was in first year high school when I decided to teach me how to play it. How? By reading the chords in Songhits that my brother used to have. As a result, I was one of the guitarists during the mass in high school.
4. I am a homebody. I mean, I don't mind not going out for a month or even longer than a month. My in-laws here wonder how I survive being home all the time. That's probably why I'm not in a hurry to drive.
5. I have a colorful 'lovelife'....**wink**
6. I used to hate reading the newspaper because we were required to read it for our Social Science class in college...but I can read 3 or 4 of those cheesy pocketbooks [Mills & Boons, Silhouette] in one sitting. But when I was no longer required to read newspapers, I would buy and read it regularly.
7. I can't swim even though we have the Pampanga River by our backyard and I had swimming classes for 2 yrs in college. I passed the classes but only learned how to float...so I'm a floater not a swimmer....hehe.
I've seen this tag in most of my blogger friends site. If anyone out there want to grab this, feel free...
That's what happened with this blog. It seems the host for the personalized blog template I used to have expired. I checked one day and ...
When the little one was about 8 she asked 'Santa' for a keyboard for Christmas. It was one of the many items in her list and she kne...
Content by Sol Rosales With the economy in the position it is I know I should be lucky to just have gotten hired but I never really knew a...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm talking about our little one! She moves sooooo sllllooooowwww in the morning. I get tired just waiting...