"Matamis" also known as Sweet-D and Pokwang [who is on a roll today, I should add] passed on another tag to me...the 'Two Things about me...' tag. Thanks much Sweet-D and dacal a salamat Pokwang..
1.Two names I go by: Juliana / Juls
2. Two things I am wearing right now: Shirt /shorts
3. Two things I want (or have) in a relationship: Love / Peace
4. Two things I like to do: Cook / Surf the net
5. Two things I want very badly in this moment: A new laptop / more work to make money from [ who doesn't eh?]
6. Two things I did last night: Work / sleep
7. Two things I ate today: Chocolate cake, yumm…/ rice with green beans
9. Two things I am doing tomorrow: Work / chores
10. Two favorite days of the week: Saberday / Sunday
11. Two favorite holidays: Christmas and Halloween simply because my daughter enjoys these 2 more than the others.
12. Two favorite beverages: Water / Hot cocoa
13. Two things about me that you may not have known: ( 1) I wanted to be a nun in when I was in high school but my father was against it. (2) A good friend of mine in high school who also wanted to be a nun IS a NUN now [with the Carmelites].
14. Two jobs that I have had in my life: Teacher / Tagalog[Filipino] SME and Consultant
15. Two movies I would watch over and over: Harry Potter Series / Bourne Series
16. Two places I have lived: Aside from the Philippines, Taiwan / USA
17. Two of my favourite food: Shrimps / crabs
18. Two places I would rather be right now: I’m right where I want to be but it would be wonderful to visit the Philippines and my friends in Taiwan in the future.
That's what happened with this blog. It seems the host for the personalized blog template I used to have expired. I checked one day and ...
When the little one was about 8 she asked 'Santa' for a keyboard for Christmas. It was one of the many items in her list and she kne...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm talking about our little one! She moves sooooo sllllooooowwww in the morning. I get tired just waiting...
Content by Sol Rosales With the economy in the position it is I know I should be lucky to just have gotten hired but I never really knew a...