1. Who has your heart? I do! Should someone else have it? BUT...My heart belongs to my hubby!
2. How did you wake up this morning? By opening my eyes? Is there any other way? As for how I was feeling when I woke up, I would say pretty good.
3 . Which is more romantic: sunrise or sunset? I like both actually but I rarely wake up early enough to see the sunrise.
4. Are you wearing any non-clothing? Yes. My earrings, a gold bracelet that I never take off, my wedding band and my engagement ring.
5. What did you do last night? I slept. Before that I did some blogging then watched TV with hubby.
6. Who was the last person you kissed? My hubby for his goodnight kiss...
7. Would you kiss that person, again? I better or else...
8. Did you brush your teeth this morning? No, why? I did! It's the first thing in my morning rituals.
9. What did you drink today? Lots of water, juice and a mug of hot cocoa
10 . Do you like honey? It depends on what I put it on.
11. What's the last thing you broke? Vacuum but technically I didn't break it because it's been acting up for a while. It needed a new roller so now it's on 'leave'.
12. Do you know the date? Hmmm...let me see--- I think it's November 20, last week.
13. Where's the last place you went shopping? Big Lots for some Christmas tree ornaments.
14 . Did you sing at all today? Yes I did...my daughter even sang along with me so did my hubby.
15. When's the last time you cried? That I can't remember.
16. How many letters are there in your last name? My married last name - six, my original one - seven.
17. When did you go swimming LAST? I don't go swimming....I CAN'T swim!!!
18 . Do you love anyone other than family? Sure. My friends?
19. What book did you read last? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows.
20. Is your shirt dirty? Nope. I just changed after my shower earlier tonight.
21 . Do you live near your best friend? I live WITH my best friend. Seriously.
21. Are you a Bon Jovi fan? Not really but he has songs that I like.
22. Are you scared of snakes? Is the Pope Catholic? Heck yeah!!!!
That's what happened with this blog. It seems the host for the personalized blog template I used to have expired. I checked one day and ...
When the little one was about 8 she asked 'Santa' for a keyboard for Christmas. It was one of the many items in her list and she kne...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm talking about our little one! She moves sooooo sllllooooowwww in the morning. I get tired just waiting...
Content by Sol Rosales With the economy in the position it is I know I should be lucky to just have gotten hired but I never really knew a...