These are some 'lessons' that are worth thinking about. I got this list from my Joke of the Day email. Interesting lessons actually....
* Einstein was 4 years old before he could speak.
* Isaac Newton did poorly in school and was considered "unpromising".
* Beethoven’s music teacher once said, “As a composer, he is hopeless.”
* When Thomas Edison was a young boy, his teacher told him he was too stupid to learn anything and suggested that he pursue a field where he might succeed by virtue of his personality.
* When he was 21, F.W. Woolworth got a job in a dry goods store, but his employer would not permit him to wait on customers because he, "didn’t have enough sense to close a sale."
* Michael Jordan was cut from his high school basketball team.
* A newspaper fired Walt Disney because he, "lacked imagination and had no good ideas"
A person may make mistakes, but isn’t a failure until he starts blaming someone else. We must believe in ourselves and somewhere along the way, we must meet someone who sees greatness in us, expects it from us, and lets us know it. It is the golden key to success.
That's what happened with this blog. It seems the host for the personalized blog template I used to have expired. I checked one day and ...
When the little one was about 8 she asked 'Santa' for a keyboard for Christmas. It was one of the many items in her list and she kne...
Content by Sol Rosales With the economy in the position it is I know I should be lucky to just have gotten hired but I never really knew a...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm talking about our little one! She moves sooooo sllllooooowwww in the morning. I get tired just waiting...