Saturday, February 9, 2008
Getting to know Me...getting to Know All About Me...
Copy this entire list of questions and change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag and pass it along to other blogging friends. Let’s see how well we can get to know one another!
1. What is your occupation? – Coder, Blogger, Subject Matter Expert, Scorer, 'DIVA'
2. What color are your socks right now? – Colorless – sockless eh
3. What are you listening to right now? – Disney Channel
4. What was the last thing that you ate? – Dinner - rice and fish with tomato
5. Can you drive a stick shift? – I can’t drive..Period!
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? - Green
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? - Hubs
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? - Sure
9. Favorite drink? - Water
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? – Don’t watch sports
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? - Never
12. Pets? - None
13. Favorite food? – Paksiw na GG, dalagang bukid and buro with talbos
14. Last movie you watched? – Bourne Ultimatum
15. Favorite Day of the year? – Daughter’s birthday
16. What do you do to vent anger? – Depends on who I’m angry at
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? – Sanrio stuff
18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? - Spring
19. Hugs or kisses? – From my daughter and hubs..both
20. What kind of pie? – My fave? Peanut butter pie
21. Do you want your friends to email you back? – Why not?
22. Who is most likely to respond? – Not tagging anyone
23. Who is least likely to respond? - See #22
24. Living arrangements? – Huh? Married?? Living In? Married then!
25. When was the last time you cried? – Can’t remember
26. What is on the floor of your closet? – A lot…I’m packing for the big move!
27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? See #22
28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to? See #22
29. Favorite smell? – Anything pleasant to the nose. I can’t smell most of the time –allergies!
30. What inspires you? – My family
31. What are you afraid of? – Something bad happening to my loved ones
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? – Cheese
33. Favorite car? - None
34. Favorite cat breed? - None
35. Number of keys on your key ring? - 2
36. How many years at your current job? – 5 years
37. Favorite day of the week? – No particular day
38. How many provinces have you lived in? – 4 I think
39. How many countries have you been to? – 4 I think
L-O-S-T. I guess that about sums up how I'm feeling right now...with blogging anyway. I don't even know how to start this post. 😕...
When the little one was about 8 she asked 'Santa' for a keyboard for Christmas. It was one of the many items in her list and she kne...
There are days that even if we try our hardest, our budget is just not working out. Let’s face it, things happen and we just don’t have cont...
Content by Sol Rosales With the economy in the position it is I know I should be lucky to just have gotten hired but I never really knew a...