Jokes, jokes, jokes.....I thought I'd post jokes today. I get my dose from Joke of the Day and I try to post some here every now and then. I haven't been able to do that lately because I've been busy - - - and will even be busier in the weeks to come now that there is a big chance we'll be moving soon! I have not done any packing yet...don't want to jump the gun, 'ya know. We've been burnt once and don't want to be burnt this time around!
Anyway, enjoy this list...and just be thankful you don't work in a CUBICLE!!!
10. Being told to 'Think outside the Box' when you're in a box all day long.
9. Not being able to check e-mail attachments without turning around to see who's behind you.
8. Fabric cubicle walls do not offer much protection from any kind of gunfire.
7. Always having that nagging feeling that if you press the right button, you'll get a piece of cheese!
6. Lack of roof rafters for the noose.
5. The walls are too close together for the hammock to work right.
4. There are 23 power cords but only ONE outlet.
3. Prison cells are not only bigger... they also have beds.
2. When tours come through, you get lots of peanuts thrown at you.
and the Number One Drawback to Working in a Cubicle. . . . .
1. You can't slam the door when you quit and walk out. (I have a piece of cardboard with a knob drawn on it. I slam that quite often. Not the same effect as wood, though.)
That's what happened with this blog. It seems the host for the personalized blog template I used to have expired. I checked one day and ...
When the little one was about 8 she asked 'Santa' for a keyboard for Christmas. It was one of the many items in her list and she kne...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm talking about our little one! She moves sooooo sllllooooowwww in the morning. I get tired just waiting...
Content by Sol Rosales With the economy in the position it is I know I should be lucky to just have gotten hired but I never really knew a...