Life is Full of Gratitude....
That being said, I'd like to thank Nelle of Lucid Creativity not only for passing on this one to me but for including "meeting me" as one of the things she's grateful for. I didn't expect it but it's very flattering. So let me start by saying that I am also grateful for 'bumping' into her here in the blogesphere. I can still remember where that first encounter was. It was on JK's blog. Without getting into too much detail, she left a message for JK and I got to read it. Her message was very touching that it made me visit her blog. That simple.
It's not everyday that you come across someone like that...didn't know then that's she's only 21 yrs old. I was still playing hide and seek and blowing bubbles at that age [ha!]...but there she was imparting some words of wisdom. Today, here we are...full-pledged members of the MAC together with Mommy Ruby. MAC?? Mutual Admiration Club...haha.
What else am I grateful about/for? Plenty actually. My life is blessed in so many ways. I didn't grow up with all the material things I wanted [and needed sometimes] but it was a very happy childhood. For that I'm grateful for/to my parents and siblings. Yes we went [still do] through all the dramas that families go through but at the end of the day, it's us that stayed together ...through thick and thin.
My parents for letting me grow and letting me go when I had to so I can live a life that I may have not known if they hadn't let me go. It was probably one of the hardest things for them to do but they did it for me...and I will forever be grateful for that.
Some unknown person/s that sent me through college. I never met him/her/they but I will always be grateful because without their financial assistance, I probably wouldn't be where I am right now.
The nuns in a dormitory at Pope Pius XII Catholic Center for providing me with a safe haven while I was away from my family. I so loved that place I stayed for another year after my college graduation...
My husband for finding him when I did [yes, I found him]. For being the best Dad and husband I could ever ask for. For having a dream and doing what it takes to realize that dream. For letting me stay home with our little one and for not resenting me for not learning how to drive [yet].
Our daughter for making life worth living for. I never really thought I'd be a mother one day as I used to be so busy being a daughter myself. Now that we have her, I can't imagine life without her.
I have a lot of other things I am grateful about/for but if I start listing them all it will take me forever to finish this interesting tag. So I am stopping here for now and wait for a similar tag [or this very same tag from another blogger...haha] to list down some of the things I am grateful for.
And now it's my turn to see what some of my blogger friends are thankful for. So let me tag the following:
- Anah - Buzz
- Abby - Mom and the City
- Anne - Bisdak Footprints
- Annie - Fil-Am Gallery
- Arlene - Dancing in Midlife Tune
- Arlene- From Here and Beyond
- Avee - Reminiscence of my Adventures
- Bless - Blessed Sanctuary
- Butchay - Clark and Butchay's Blogs
- Cara - Mommy Cara Says....
- Cel - My Not so Private Space in the Web
- Chari - Glamorous Sylph
- Chelle - My Blog. My Bilog
- D' Cooking Mudra
- Darlene - Mommy's Gibble Gabble
- Dauphine - Adventurous Life
- Denz - Techtronics
- Diane -My Paper Scraps
- Edgar - My Nurse's Notes
- Eds - My Journey Thru Womanhood...
- Edz - This is Everyone's Journey...Mine..Yours..Ours...
- Emma- Life's a Beach
- Emz - Steve & Emz Journey to this So Called Life
- Filipina "Pinay" Successful Stories and Me
- Gagay - One Corner of My Life
- Gigi - vjforever
- glamOrusa - Irrepressible
- Gracie - The Chic Shopaholic
- Hailey's Beats and bits
- Heera - facts and fiction
- Honey - Honey's In Love
- Honney Natividad
- Ideal Pink Rose - All in Korea
- Ivy - My So Called Life
- Jana - Great Opportunities in Different Aspect of Life
- Janine - My Daily Life
- JK - See Me for What You Will
- Jona - a Time to Weep and a Time to Laugh
- Joyce - Garden of Moments
- Juliana - Juliana's Lair
- Juliana RW - Juliana's Site
- Julie - Dance Floor
- Kiran Rajan - Xler
- Lena - and life goes on.....
- Lhen - My Beautiful Life
- Lilla - Homesick Home
- Lisa - My Online Journey
- Lucille - A Little of Everything and Nothing
- Lutchi - My Two Cents Worth
- Malou - Big & Huggble
- Marc - My Drift
- Marie - Buzzing Around
- Marites - Pinay heart wanderings and musings
- Merydith - Bravejournal
- Mheldz Bloggie
- Michelle - My Small World
- Nancy - My Simple Life
- Noel - Alaverde 33
- Norm - Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
- Nova - SuperNova & SweetPain
- Petra - Petradear
- Pretty Life Online
- Prily - Capturing the Moments
- Recel - Unsealing my Mind
- Resebel - Bisdak/Pinay
- Retchel - Retchel's Product Reviews, Thoughts and Ideas
- Rich- My Fave Hangout
- Ritchelle - Points of View
- Roselle - Sweet Escape
- Ruby - Surviving Deployment
- Russ - Robot Thoughts and Mechanical Ideas
- Sarah - Anything Under the Sun
- Sasha - Sasha Says
- Satheesh kumar - Infotainment
- Sheila - A Blessed Life
- Sheng - Sheng's Simple Thought
- Shiela - My World in My Own Word
- Shimumsy - republic of A
- Something Purple, a detour
- Sweet Pea - Funkie Mommy
- Sweetiepie - Texas Life
- Tess - Tikya sa Tate
- Theresa - My Prerogavie
- Thet/Russell Baby - And a Baby Colors a Wifey's World
- Thira/Del - As the World Turns
- Tweety - Loving Tweety
- Vicky - the World Around Me
- Vivek - Minority Kills
- Wildcatlady29 - Field of Dreams
- Wilson - WilStop
- Yza - In My World
- Zang - My Consoling Asylum
In order to be able to achieve and maintain happiness we need to, actively, be able to do two things: Complain and then let go (Dump the baggage, the roadblocks to happiness.) Express Gratitude (The open expression of gratitude promotes happiness.) After all everyone has something to be grateful for and/or something to complain about. If you would like to share, please follow the appropriate link and do so: “Are You Grateful?”, “Complain Complain Complain.”
Add your name to the current List of Contributors: 1-Attitude, the Ultimate Power 2-Max 3-DianaCA’s Metamorphoses 4-Mental Poo 5-My Thoughts 6-Baba Doodlius 7-Wake Up America 8-Life is a Roller Coaster 9-Life is beautiful 10-Pinay Mommy Online 11-Nelle-LucidCreativity 12- Juliana of PinayWahm 13- INSERT YOUR LINK HERE