I've been busy for the past few days [still is actually] so I won't be tagging anyone in particular. If you get to read this, consider yourself TAGGED!!!
Here we go:
First Tag: Sparkle Friends from Cathy - Me and My World
Second Tag: Sharing the Love from Hailey's Beats and bits,
Eds, and Dez - My Life in this Wonderful World
“The rules of this award are: SHARE THE LOVE!!! Share this award with all those blogs out there that you love. All the people who make you smile. All those that make you laugh. All those that make your day. All those that leave uplifting comments on your blog. **All I ask, is that you include a link to this post with the award and ask your recipient to do the same**
As you may have recently seen on my side bar, I have finally created a custom blog award!! I have wanted to do this for a long time but never came up with something that “fit”. I didn’t want just anything. It had to be something that meant something to me. And what could mean more than Sharing the Love by giving you pieces of my heart??
I hope by passing this award around the blogging world we can all help raise awareness of the need for Organ Donation.”
Are you deeply in love with your spouse or boyfriend/Girlfriend? If you do, let’s try how well you remember the moment of your life with him. But before you put yourself in the hot seat please read the rules of this tag first.
1. This tag should be pass on to your closest friends.
2. Visit the blog of the person you’ve got this tag.
3. Leave a comment on her/his tag post. Be sure to thank her/him for this tag.
4. Highlight and link all the list of people who accepted this tag by visiting their blog site.
5. There are 10 questions that you need to answer but you will be the one to write the 10th question for the next person you want to pass this tag.
1. Sojourn 2. Pinay Mom in Czech Republic 3. See Me for what You Will 4. LAINY’S MUSINGS 5 OUR JOURNEY TO FOREVER 6. Twerlermz 7. Gamay and Dako Adventures 8.Technotrend 9. Ness 10. Chez Francine 11. Le bric à brac de Cherie 12. La Place de Cherie 13. PinayWAHM 14. BLOG HERE!
Here’s your questions: Be Honest and True!
1. How did you meet your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend?
Answer: I saw his profile in one online dating site so I sent him a message. Yep, I did! Laban ka?
2. Where did you go in your first date?
Answer: In person - he came to the Philippines to pick me up. I guess the first date would have to be Tagaytay.
3. When was your first intimate kiss?
Answer: Why? Let's just say it happened pretty fast.
4. How many girlfriends/boyfriends he/she had in the past? Do you honestly know?
Answer: I didn't bother to ask. What for?
5. What is his/her ethnicity?
6. What is his/her favorite food?
Answer : Seafoods
7. What is he/she like if he/she is mad?
Answer: He says he's mad...haha. I guess he talks, sometimes loud. I am the opposite.
8. What are the things he/she did you thought is the most romantic thing he’d/she’d ever done?
Answer: How about traveling 12,000 miles to meet my family. I could have easily flown here since I had a visa but he chose to travel and meet my family first even if he does not like flying.
9. Do you find this tag C00L?
10. His greatest gift to you?
Answer: Our daughter