Dating 101...a Tag!
Players: Ozzy’s Mom | Me,Myself + 2 | Kidd Designs | Fun.Fierce.Fabulous | Me and Mine | Little Peanut | Pea in a Pod | Creative in Me | Notable Bistro | Sugarmagnolias |Around the World | Eds Mommy Life | My Precious Niche | Just Me.. Eds |Pinay WAHM | Teacher's Corner | YOUR BLOGS
1. When was your first kiss and where?
-- I was 'old' when I had it. It was in April 1992 somewhere out there...
2. When was your first real relationship and how long did it last?
-- What's real anyway? I guess it has to be the one I had when I was working already and it lasted for 3 years I believe.
3. What age were you allowed to date?
-- Never? My parents never really set any age but I knew they were against it while I was still in school. Did I follow? That's for me to know and you to find out...hahaha...
4. What’s the craziest thing you did (for love) when you were a teenager?
-- None. I don't think I did anything for love until I was way older...mid-20s maybe?
5. How long was your longest relationship and what’s the secret?
--For a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship...3 yrs. The secret is the 'relationship' itself. We kept it under wraps for a long time...well, until we broke up...haha. BUT my longest relationship is the one I'm in right now....my marriage...we'll be married 7 years in a few days!
6. How long did you date before you decided to settle down?
-- How long did I date my husband? Long...like 4 months....hahaha. We met April, we got married August.
7. How did you know he was the ONE?
-- We just clicked from the time we met. We're very similar in a lot of things so we understand each other. I used to say we're twins.
8. Now, at what age will you allow your kids(s) to date?-- According to the husband, 35!! Not negotiable...
9. When it comes to your kids dating, will you be a cool parent or a strict parent?
-- More like STRICT! Well, not sure actually.
-- Be responsible!