1) What’s your shoe size? Are your feet the same size as your mom’s feet? How about your sister’s feet? Can you borrow shoes from each other?
2) Post a picture of your latest shoe buy.
3) Tag the number of women of your shoe size, i.e. size 5 = tag 5 friends. Don’t forget to drop a line in this blog when you’re done.
The Shopaholic in Me
A Sweet Taste Of Life
Motherhood in a Nutshell
your blog here
1) My shoe size is 6 ~ 7. The size changed when I got here [or is it because of giving birth?]. I used to be a 6 only. My mother had much bigger feet than me. She had size 9 - 10 I believe. My only sister has ~7. So I had/have no one to exchange shoes with.
2) I have not bought shoes in months. Well, let me make that years. I can't even remember the last time I bought shoes. BUT....my husband got me a pair last Christmas. Yep, more than 6 months ago. Guess what? I've only used them once. But that's going to change since summer is sandal's time. Here are my 'newest' shoeses..este sandals.
This meme is pretty simple.
Here are the rules:
1.) List down the household chores you hate and why. Do you think you can survive without helpers and nannies?
2.) Copy the image.
4.) Add your Blog's link in the domesticated divas linky love. You can add all your blogs.
5.) Leave ME a comment and I'll add you up in the master list.
DOMESTICATED DIVAS: Living the Healthy Life / Stripe&Yellow / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Something Purple / Em's Detour / Insights from the Grocery Cart / Living A' La Mode / God's Best Gift /Teacher's Corner / Pinay WAHM / Your Blog here
My answers: I don't really hate household chores. But if I don't have a washing machine, I think I'm going to hate doing the laundry because my husband's work clothes are just too dirty some days and I can't imagine hand washing them. Can I survive without a helper? I've been surviving for the last 7 years without 'helpers' as we know them. I guess my helpers are the 'machines' I've been blessed to have.
If going to the spa is beyond your budget, try at-home treatments…