Wondering who Umma is? She's someone I've only known online. She's very sweet who always leaves me some really nice comments. We've been visiting each other's blog for quite sometime now but it's only very recently that I learned we have something common...Taiwan. I taught and lived in Taiwan for 4 years. She on the other hand is from Taiwan. So it's like I know her even if I haven't met her in person.
So when somebody asked me if I want to join in surprising her on her birthday, I readily agreed! To Umma....here's wishing you many more birthdays to come! Enjoy!
Top 10 Questions
Sweet...smart...just by reading her daily posts.
2. After you've known her, did that impression change?
3. What song will you sing to her aside from "Happy Birthday" and why?
Not quite sure...how about "We Wish YOU A Merry Christmas" since it's almost Christmas...hehe
4. If Umma is a flower, what will she be? why?
Daisy...simple yet pretty!
5. When you meet Umma in person, what is the first word you might say.
Ni Hao maShi-she, ting-pu-tong...mayo kwanchi....yep, I'm going to brag about myMandarin.....hahahahaha...btw, those are the only words I know.
6.When you look at her picture, what can you say about her personality.
Easy -going, fun..friendly...
7. How do you describe Umma as a friend online?
Sweet...she really takes the time to read and say something about my posts which is very much appreciated.
8. What do you think of her as a mother?
9 . What do you think of her posts and why?
Interesting, informative and fun. Because she always finds some neat [interesting] stuff..
10. What is your birthday wish for umma?
Continued happiness, health and more blessings!