Nothing much happening around here. Right now I have a load of laundry in the dryer. The little one is doing her school work. I'm sitting here typing away while waiting. I'd leave it at that. As usual, I got my daily dose of 'Joke of the Day' so I'm again sharing the jokes here. If these jokes make even just ONE person smile, then my job here is done. Tee heee.....here we go.
In These United States, Part 1...
These were actual hospital patient reports! Enjoy.
1. The patient refused autopsy.
2. The patient has no previous history of suicides.
3. Patient has left white blood cells at another hospital.
4. She has no rigors or shaking chills, but her husband states she was very hot in bed last night.
5. Patient has chest pain if she lies on her left side for over a year.
6. On the second day the knee was better, and on the third day it disappeared.
7. The patient is tearful and crying constantly. She also appears to be depressed.
8. The patient has been depressed since she began seeing me in 1993.
9. Discharge status: Alive but without permission.
10. Healthy appearing decrepit 69-year old male, mentally alert but forgetful. [THIS IS Pinay WAHM!!!]
11. Patient had waffles for breakfast and anorexia for lunch.
12. She is numb from her toes down.