Actually it's called: Breaking Blogger Award 2011 and Nancy just handed it to me virtually, of course. Thanks much Nancy. It's been ages since I last posted a tag so this will be a whip of fresh air...to me anyway.
I was a wee bit hesitant to post it since one of the 'rules' of the tag is to tag other bloggers. I don't blog hop as much as I used to anymore and I'm afraid I won't be able to fulfill that part of the deal. But I got Nancy's 'nod' that it's okay to post without the 'tagging' part.
Anyway, another part of the tag is the '7 things about me'. That's anothe r hard part because I've done quite a few of them as well in the past. So....I'll just randomly list 7 things about me....regardless of whether I've already blogged about it or not.
1) My blog is called 'Pinay WAHM' because I'm a Filipina [Pinay] Work-At-Home-Mom.
2) I've been a WAHM for the last 7 years or so.
3) I used to be Math teacher in my former life.
4) I found my WAHJ [work-at-home-jobs] by searching online. I think I applied to everything that I thought I was qualified for until I got my first break. I didn't have any 'connection' or 'backer' contrary to what others may think.
5) I'm an NCIS fan. I don't get tired watching even the re-runs.
6) I'm married to 'McGyver'.
7) I get nervous easily.
That's it. Now...if you think you're a 'Stylish Blogger'...why not grab this award and do me a favor. Thanks again Mommy Nancy!
L-O-S-T. I guess that about sums up how I'm feeling right now...with blogging anyway. I don't even know how to start this post. 😕...
When the little one was about 8 she asked 'Santa' for a keyboard for Christmas. It was one of the many items in her list and she kne...
That's what it is! I just got this email with the subject: Job: Virtual Data Service Position. Yep, it's one of the most circulated ...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Reading the news has always been part of my day. I don’t think a day goes by when I don’t go to some onlin...